We take our user's privacy very seriously and will never, ever expose any personal details. All personal indentifiable information on these questions here are carefully removed and published only after getting permission from user.

Need therapist to discuss relationship problems

Asked by Female, 20, Single
I have relationship problems. Can i please talk to a therapist?
Thumb 71
Chandni Gandhi
Counselling Psychologist

Hi,I understand that you are going through confusion or tough time with regards to your relationships and  would want to share, you can choose to write down everything and put it up here in another question, we have many therapists here who would love to hear about what you have to share.Hope this helpsFor further queries please write back to us

Speak with a Relationship Counselor today
  • Anonymous and Convenient. Free Trial Available.
  • Send Unlimited Messages to your dedicated Counselor.
  • Book a Phone Session