We take our user's privacy very seriously and will never, ever expose any personal details. All personal indentifiable information on these questions here are carefully removed and published only after getting permission from user.

Want to patch up broken relationship

Asked by Female, 21, Single
HI. I was in a relationship with a man. We had a fight and haven spoken since. I want the relationship back. What should I do? He is not responding to me
Thumb 71
Chandni Gandhi
Counselling Psychologist


Give some time and space to him, constantly trying to reach him out may not help, I understand its difficult to have patience but once he heals from his own feelings about fight, higher chances for him to approach you as well, meanwhile just leave a message for him about how you feel

Hope this helps,

for further discussion about same please write back to us with details

Speak with a Relationship Counselor today
  • Anonymous and Convenient. Free Trial Available.
  • Send Unlimited Messages to your dedicated Counselor.
  • Book a Phone Session