We take our user's privacy very seriously and will never, ever expose any personal details. All personal indentifiable information on these questions here are carefully removed and published only after getting permission from user.

Suddenly my wife started behaving strangely and filled divorce petition in court. How to save my marriage?

Asked by Male, 43, Married
We are separated since 6 years. But till last year we were having telephonic conversation, but since then, my wife suddenly started behaving erratically and started severing communication with me even threatening me not to visit her house. We have a 10 years old kid, now last year, she filled a divorce petition in the family court, I am staying in a different city, with my ailing mother, presently I am in a jobless state. Please advice me as I want to save my marriage from divorce.
Thumb michelle
Counseling Psychologist

Hi Writer, thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like this situation has left you quite confused on what might have triggered this sudden behaviour change in her. Could you tell me more about what led to the separation 6 years ago to begin with?

Speak with a Relationship Counselor today
  • Anonymous and Convenient. Free Trial Available.
  • Send Unlimited Messages to your dedicated Counselor.
  • Book a Phone Session