We take our user's privacy very seriously and will never, ever expose any personal details. All personal indentifiable information on these questions here are carefully removed and published only after getting permission from user.

Want my love back from my wife. She is not happy with me.

Asked by Male, 42, Married
I want my love back from my wife. She is not happy with me. I don't what is my mistake.i want to regain the love.i have two kids elder son studying 12th and second son is studying 7th..... For this problem I can't concentrate in my work.....Kindly help
Thumb dr. joseph george new
Dr. Joseph
Counseling Psychologist

Thank you for contacting the askmile team with your concerns about your marriage. You are bothered by the fact that your wife is unhappy with you. You have two sons studying in the 12th and 7th grades. You know they need a happy home to good with their studies. You feel disturbed at work. You are not able to concentrate. She is unhappy but you do not know why is she unhappy. This is troubling you even more. Certainly I understand your difficulty in this situation.
Please write back to us with some more details on your marriage. How long married? Was it an arranged marriage or a self-arranged (love) marriage? Is she unhappy from the beginning or you noticed the unhappiness in the later years? Any trigger events / fights / affairs / complaints you can think of behind her unhappiness? Is she employed? And any other information important for your counsellor to know. With these details we can assist you better.
With good wishes
Dr. Joseph George

Speak with a Relationship Counselor today
  • Anonymous and Convenient. Free Trial Available.
  • Send Unlimited Messages to your dedicated Counselor.
  • Book a Phone Session