We take our user's privacy very seriously and will never, ever expose any personal details. All personal indentifiable information on these questions here are carefully removed and published only after getting permission from user.

How to deal with abusive husband?

Asked by Female, 26, Married
I have some problem of abusing husband. Please help me as soon as possible.
Thumb komal
Counseling Psychologist

Abuse in no form is acceptable and is a punishable offence by law. It would help for you to immediately reach out to close and trusted persons such as family and/or friends and inform them of your situation. Next, try reaching out for help to the police, NGOs that work for women's safety and helplines for abuse in your place of stay. At all times, ensure your physical safety. If possible, try removing yourself from the environment with your husband.

It would help for you to go for individual psychotherapy to help deal with this matter efficiently and effectively.

Here are a few articles to help you deal with the mater at hand:

Speak with a Relationship Counselor today
  • Anonymous and Convenient. Free Trial Available.
  • Send Unlimited Messages to your dedicated Counselor.
  • Book a Phone Session